jeudi 26 juillet 2007

Futilité

I am 44% Hippie.
Wanna Be Hippie!
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.

Je suis 44% hippie ! C'est tu pas le fun les tests inutiles !
Je suis (trop) sur l'influence de Woodstock. C'est temps que je lâche les vieux vinyles de mes parents ... peut-être pas ! Bon , je vais allez me chercher du Febreeze au Patchouli.

Tant qu'à continuer dans les test stupides.

I am 13% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

Suis-je suprise , embarrassée , euhh ...
I am 45% Evil Genius.
I Want to be Evil!
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

J'ai encore des doutes ...

Bon , vive les tests niaiseux sans signification !

Aucun commentaire: